Lumineers are a type or better version of veneers. Lumineer is a thin cover that is placed over the teeth to hide all sorts of cosmetic issues and to give out aesthetic teeth.
Lumineers can be placed without removing any of you natural tooth’s surface. That means patients choosing this option get to keep the layer of enamel that protect the teeth – and if they ever wish for their veneers to be removed, they won’t necessarily need another replacement on top.
- It hides discolored tooth.
- It covers the worn down teeth.
- They are the best solution for broken or chipped teeth.
- They properly align the teeth.
- It covers the gaps between the teeth.