When your teeth are damaged, infected or decayed, they need the utmost level of care to prevent any serious issue. Root Canal is one of the restorative treatments that we undertake to save your natural tooth along with relieving you from the severe pain that is caused by tooth decay. We follow this procedure when the tooth is severely infected or decayed.
Under this procedure, we first remove the pulp and the nerve from the tooth followed by its cleaning from inside and then sealing. After the entire procedure, we place a cap or a crown on the tooth to enhance its life.
- It relieves sensitivity and pain.
- It tackles tooth decay, infection, and damage
- RCT makes the tooth functional
- It saves your natural tooth from extraction
- RCT makes the tooth functional.
- It saves your natural tooth from extraction.
- The appearance of the cap is natural