Offering patents in Coral Gables Tooth Extractions, Sonrie Dental Studio is your choice for a personalized treatment plan when your tooth is beyond repair. Using equipment that is sterilized for each use, our professional and compassionate staff will ensure that you are as comfortable as possible in our warm and inviting office. A quick outpatient procedure, our skilled dentists and surgeons are there to perform your extractions, utilizing the latest advances in technology and equipment in order to provide you with the most thorough treatment available.
Providing you with options to restore you smile in Coral Gables, tooth extractions are a quick outpatient procedure that are performed in our office. At Sonrie Dental Studio, we are dedicated to helping you to maintain a healthy dental path, if you are experiencing any dental discomfort and need to determine the source of the problem. Confident that you will have the best possible outcome, our dedicated staff will answer any questions that you have about the diagnosis and treatment process.
Your dental needs will vary over time, and there are certain measures that you can take to ensure that your journey is as informed as possible. We will provide you with care instructions following your procedure in Coral Gables for tooth extractions. We provide affordable rates as well as payment and financing options, in addition to accepting and filing with many insurance plans. Call the caring team at Sonrie Dental Studio today to learn more about all of the options available!
- Tooth extraction can be simple
- Your doctor will examine your teeth and show you what Invisalign treatment can do for you.
- Surgical or non-surgical
- Start with a fast impression and photos taken by the doctor. Then your doctor will map out a custom treatment plan just for you. You'll even get to preview your new smile.
- We use advanced tools
- Your aligners are custom made for you in the largest, most advanced mass customization process in the world.
- If your tooth is totally damaged and beyond repair, then we perform tooth extraction to relieve you from toothaches.
- From the first day of treatment to the last, you're never on your own — your doctor will be with you every step of your way.