Sonrie Dental Studio provides patients with Root Canal in Coral Gables when it is deemed necessary. A root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes infected. When your teeth are damaged, infected or decayed, they need the utmost level of care to prevent any serious issue. Call Sonrie Dental Studio to learn more!
When you choose to proceed with a Root Canal in Coral Gables here at Sonrie Dental Studio, you will be immediately put at ease with our personable, experienced and professional team. We can help you feel at ease if you are nervous, and that your procedure goes well. Call our team to schedule your free consultation today!
Sonrie Dental Studio knows that a Root Canal in Coral Gables can be nerve-wracking for anyone. Not to ear! We walk you through every step of the process in our consultation, making sure you understand what we will be doing as well as helping to put your mind at ease. Call Sonrie Dental Studio to learn more; don't delay!
- It relieves sensitivity and pain
- It tackles tooth decay, infection, and damage
- RCT makes the tooth functional
- It saves your natural tooth from extraction
- RCT makes the tooth functional.
- It saves your natural tooth from extraction.
- The appearance of the cap is natural