Patients needing Root Canals in Kendall can call our dedicated staff at Sonrie Dental Studio. All of our work is completed in a clean facility with a friendly atmosphere. When we do the root canal we will remove the nerve and pulp, and clean and seal the inside of the tooth. It is important to get your teeth examined if they are damaged, infected, or decayed.
Root Canals for Kendall patients will include a personalized plan that will save your natural teeth. After we complete the procedure we will put a cap or crown on your tooth to make it last longer. We do the work with state of the art equipment and technology, so you will not be disappointed.
Root Canals for Kendall patients from our dedicated staff at Sonrie Dental Studio will help you feel comfortable as the pain disappears. To discuss your root canal procedure call our office today and schedule a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
- It relieves sensitivity and pain
- It tackles tooth decay, infection, and damage
- RCT makes the tooth functional
- It saves your natural tooth from extraction
- RCT makes the tooth functional.
- It saves your natural tooth from extraction.
- The appearance of the cap is natural