Tooth Extractions in Miami-Dade is frequently required when a patient has extensive decay, trauma, or gum disease. If you need a tooth extraction because of significant dental decay, the procedure will make your mouth feel considerably better. Our compassionate and professional staff constantly aim to save as many teeth as possible. However, if your tooth has been severely damaged due to the concerns above, we may have no choice but to perform a dental extraction.
At Sonrie Dental Studio, we provide painless Tooth Extractions in Miami-Dade. We believe in doing everything possible to guarantee that you have healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. We strive to safeguard your teeth from dental illnesses and disorders, ensuring that you never lose a tooth by using state-of-the-art equipment and technology. However, emergency tooth extraction is necessary to safeguard your other teeth in some cases.
Our dentist at Sonrie Dental Studio may recommend Tooth Extractions for Miami-Dade patients for various reasons. You may have a crowded mouth so that there is no room for new teeth to come in correctly or if the infection in your tooth is too much, it is difficult to restore the teeth with root canal treatment. Get in touch with us to fix an appointment for a free consultation and know more about the dental procedures you require.
- Tooth extraction can be simple
- Your doctor will examine your teeth and show you what Invisalign treatment can do for you.
- Surgical or non-surgical
- Start with a fast impression and photos taken by the doctor. Then your doctor will map out a custom treatment plan just for you. You'll even get to preview your new smile.
- We use advanced tools
- Your aligners are custom made for you in the largest, most advanced mass customization process in the world.
- If your tooth is totally damaged and beyond repair, then we perform tooth extraction to relieve you from toothaches.
- From the first day of treatment to the last, you're never on your own — your doctor will be with you every step of your way.