Tooth Extractions in West Miami is a crucial surgery that may help you maintain your oral health. At Sonrie Dental Studio, we try to deliver high-quality, cost-effective dental care. Most extractions are straightforward, and your dentist will loosen the tooth with an elevator before removing it with forceps. Surgical tooth extraction is a more involved procedure usually handled by oral surgeons. It is used when a tooth breaks off at the gum line or has not yet entered the mouth.
Tooth Extractions for West Miami patients is a reasonably rapid outpatient surgery that can be done under local, general, intravenous, or anesthetic by our compassionate and professional staff at Sonrie Dental Studio. Our skilled dentists will advise and prepare you for your tooth extraction operation with patience. The first step is to acquire an X-ray of the region so that your dentist can figure out how to remove the tooth in the most effective method.
While many teenagers and adults have their wisdom teeth out, there are additional reasons why Tooth Extractions for West Miami adults may be required. Tooth extraction may be necessary due to severe tooth decay, infection, or crowding. When getting braces, one or two teeth may need to be removed to provide a way for the other teeth as they shift into place. Get an appointment for a free consultation today.
- Tooth extraction can be simple
- Your doctor will examine your teeth and show you what Invisalign treatment can do for you.
- Surgical or non-surgical
- Start with a fast impression and photos taken by the doctor. Then your doctor will map out a custom treatment plan just for you. You'll even get to preview your new smile.
- We use advanced tools
- Your aligners are custom made for you in the largest, most advanced mass customization process in the world.
- If your tooth is totally damaged and beyond repair, then we perform tooth extraction to relieve you from toothaches.
- From the first day of treatment to the last, you're never on your own — your doctor will be with you every step of your way.